At a glance
- Originator Eisai Co Ltd
- Class Benzoic acids; Retinoids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Retinoic acid receptor alpha agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Immunological disorders; Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 17 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Immunological disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 17 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Skin disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 17 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)