Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2004
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator CeNeS Pharmaceuticals; Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Kainic acid receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 27 Oct 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Stroke in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Sep 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Stroke in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Sep 2002 CeNeS Pharmaceuticals has stopped its research activities and is concentrating on development of late stage candidates.