At a glance
- Originator Corixa Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide synthase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders; Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 11 Nov 2003 No development reported - Phase-II for Reperfusion injury in USA (Parenteral)
- 11 Nov 2003 No development reported - Phase-II for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (Parenteral)
- 14 Nov 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Reperfusion injury in USA (Parenteral)