At a glance
- Originator Ligand Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Progesterone receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Contraception; Menopausal syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Menopausal syndrome in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Contraception in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 Apr 1999 Preclinical development for Menopausal syndrome in USA (Unknown route)