Research programme: chemokine antagonists - ICOSAlternative Names: Chemokine antagonists research programme - ICOS
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator ICOS Corporation
- Class Chemokines
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jan 2007 ICOS Corporation has been acquired by Eli Lilly
- 28 Jun 2004 This programme is still in active development
- 02 Aug 2002 This programme is still in active development