Research programme: Syk inhibitors - ARIADAlternative Names: Syk inhibitors research programme - ARIAD
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Syk kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 12 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergy in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Apr 1999 Preclinical development for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)