Monoclonal antibody ABX-RB2Alternative Names: ABX-RB2
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2003
At a glance
- Originator Abgenix
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 16 Aug 2000 Abgenix and SangStat sign an antibody therapy agreement
- 14 Apr 1999 Preclinical development for Autoimmune disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 14 Apr 1999 Preclinical development for Transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)