Research programme: anchoring protein modulators - ICOSAlternative Names: Anchoring protein modulators research programme - ICOS
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator ICOS Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 14 Apr 1999 New profile
- 14 Apr 1999 Preclinical development for Neurological disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 14 Apr 1999 Preclinical development for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)