Interleukin-13 IgGFc fusion proteinAlternative Names: IL-13 antagonist - Wyeth; IL-13-α-2-IgGFc fusion protein; Interleukin-13 antagonist - Wyeth; sIL-13R-α-2-Fc
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 13 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic asthma; Hepatic fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 17 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Hepatic fibrosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Allergic asthma in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Jan 2003 Genetics Institute is now called Wyeth