Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Mercian; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antibacterials; Indoles; Naphthoquinones
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 19 Apr 1999 New profile
- 19 Apr 1999 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in Japan (Unknown route)