Melanoma DNA vaccine - PowderJect
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2004
At a glance
- Originator PowderJect Pharmaceuticals
- Class Cancer vaccines; DNA vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; T lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 20 May 2004 No development reported - Phase-I for Malignant melanoma in USA (Intradermal)
- 24 Oct 2001 A study has been added to the Cancer immunogenicity section
- 11 Aug 2000 Preliminary results from a phase I trial have been added to the adverse events section and the Cancer therapeutic trials section