Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Pepgen Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Colony stimulating factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anaemia; Leucopenia
Most Recent Events
- 19 Apr 1999 New profile
- 19 Apr 1999 Preclinical development for Anaemia in USA (Unknown route)
- 19 Apr 1999 Preclinical development for Leucopenia in USA (Unknown route)