A 184656Alternative Names: A-184656
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Antibacterials; Ketolides
- Mechanism of Action Protein 50S ribosomal subunit inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route) before 2012
- 21 Apr 1999 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)