Research programme: small molecule HER-2 inhibitors - Cengent Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Cengent Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action ERBB 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Breast cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Jul 2004 Compounds from this research programme are available for licensing (http://www.cengent.com)
- 23 May 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)