CS 615Alternative Names: CS-615
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company; Ube Industries
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Leukotriene receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 2006 Daiichi Pharmaceutical has merged with Sankyo to form Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 31 Dec 1999 Phase-II clinical trials for Asthma in USA (PO)
- 16 Aug 1999 Phase-II clinical trials for Asthma in Europe (PO)