Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2000
At a glance
- Originator Hayashibara; Sankyo
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2000 Discontinued-III for Allergy in Japan (Injection)
- 27 Apr 1999 New profile
- 27 Apr 1999 Phase-III clinical trials for Allergy in Japan (Injection)