Anti-B7-2-gelonin immunotoxinAlternative Names: Anti-B7-2 monoclonal antibody-gelonin immunotoxin conjugate; B7-2 targeted immunotoxin
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Immunotoxins; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD86 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 04 May 1999 New profile
- 04 May 1999 Preclinical development for Cancer in Netherlands (Unknown route)