Research programme: uPAR targeted cyclic peptides - AngstromAlternative Names: A 17
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Originator Angstrom Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Urokinase-type plasminogen activator inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jul 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Nov 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Dec 2002 This programme is still in active development