At a glance
- Originator VULM
- Developer Zentiva
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 15 Sep 2003 Slovakofarma has merged with Leciva to form Zentiva
- 31 Dec 2001 This agent is still in active development
- 04 May 1999 Preclinical development for Hypertension in Slovakia (Unknown route)