Doxorubicin peptide conjugate - Watson
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator Watson Laboratories
- Class Anthracyclines; Cytostatic antibiotics; Doxorubicins; Drug conjugates; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Jan 2001 TheraTech is now called Watson Laboratories
- 04 May 1999 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)