MulundocandinAlternative Names: MCN
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2001
At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Antifungals
- Mechanism of Action Glucan synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 13 Nov 2001 No-Development-Reported for Mycoses in Germany (Unknown route)
- 13 Nov 2001 No-Development-Reported for Mycoses in France (Unknown route)
- 22 Dec 1999 Hoechst Marion Roussel has merged with Rhône-Poulenc Rorer to form Aventis Pharma