Beta-endorphin gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Analgesics; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 10 May 1999 New profile
- 10 May 1999 Preclinical development for Neuropathic pain in USA (Intrathecal)