At a glance
- Originator Malesci
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Bronchodilators; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor antagonists; Muscarinic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Apr 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Allergic asthma in Italy (Inhalation)
- 12 Apr 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Allergic rhinitis in Italy (Intranasal)
- 10 May 1999 Preclinical development for Allergic asthma in Italy (Inhalation)