Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antithrombotics; Organic chemicals; Quinolones
- Mechanism of Action Type 3 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemia; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 26 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ischaemia in Japan (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 11 May 1999 Preclinical development for Ischaemia in Japan (Unknown route)