Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2003
At a glance
- Originator Coley Pharmaceutical Group
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 13 Aug 2001 This agent is still in active development
- 23 Jan 2001 SmithKline Beecham has merged with Glaxo Wellcome to form GlaxoSmithKline
- 03 Jul 2000 Coley Pharmaceutical has established a CRADA with the Ludwig Institute