Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 11 May 1999 New profile
- 11 May 1999 Preclinical development for Epilepsy in Israel (Unknown route)