Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2006
At a glance
- Originator Pierre Fabre
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1B receptor antagonists; Serotonin 1D receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder; Obsessive-compulsive disorders
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jun 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Obsessive-compulsive disorders in France (PO)
- 14 Jun 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Depression in France (PO)
- 16 May 2001 Pierre Fabre has merged with bioMérieux Alliance