Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2006
At a glance
- Originator Utah State University
- Developer University of Hawaii; Utah State University
- Class Antineoplastics; Lactones
- Mechanism of Action Tubulin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Feb 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2001 This agent is still in active development
- 14 May 1999 New profile