Chlamydophila pneumonia vaccine - Antex BiologicsAlternative Names: TWARVAX
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2004
At a glance
- Originator Antex Biologics
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chlamydial infections
Most Recent Events
- 25 Nov 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Chlamydial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Aug 2000 Antex has licensed the use of BioSante Pharmaceuticals' calcium phosphate nanoparticle technology as an adjuvant in its Chlamydophila pneumonia vaccine
- 14 May 1999 Preclinical development for Chlamydial infections in USA (Unknown route)