Research programme: spleen tyrosine kinase inhibitors - Pfizer/Rigel
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Originator Rigel Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action IgE receptor antagonists; Syk kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Allergic asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 06 May 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA (Inhalation)
- 06 May 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergic asthma in USA (Inhalation)
- 06 May 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in USA (unspecified route)