Research programme: IgE synthesis inhibitors - PfizerAlternative Names: Research programme: IgE secretion inhibitors - Pfizer; Research programme: interleukin-4 pathway inhibitors - Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic asthma; Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 06 Sep 2004 Data presented at the 18th International Symposium of Medicinal Chemistry (ISMC-2004) have been added to the adverse events and Obstructive Airways Disease pharmacodynamics sections
- 07 Oct 2003 The drug targets accepted by Pfizer have entered the compound screening phase at Pfizer
- 26 Jun 2002 Rigel Pharmaceuticals has concluded its research collaboration with Pfizer