Research programme: ion channel blockers - Scion PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: S-XX5; S-XX6; SPI 860
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator CeNeS Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists; Ion channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atrial fibrillation; Neurological disorders; Neuropathic pain; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 29 Aug 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Aug 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Neuropathic pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Aug 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Neurological disorders in USA (unspecified route)