Research programme: cell cycle regulation - Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2009
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Piperazines; Pyridines; Pyridones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclin-dependent kinase 4 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jan 2009 Preclinical development in cancer is still ongoing in the US
- 01 Mar 2005 Syrrx has been acquired by Takeda
- 30 Sep 2004 This programme is still in active development