Lipophilic daunorubicin prodrug - liposomalAlternative Names: Daunorubicin lipophilic liposomal; Liposomal daunorubicin prodrug
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Anthracyclines; Antineoplastics; Cytostatic antibiotics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action RNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 21 May 1999 New profile
- 21 May 1999 Preclinical development for Cancer in Netherlands (Unknown route)