Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2006
At a glance
- Originator IVAX Drug Research Institute
- Class Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 17 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Hungary (unspecified route)
- 23 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in Hungary (unspecified route)
- 24 May 1999 New profile