Monoclonal antibody TES 23Alternative Names: Monoclonal antibody TES-23; TES-23
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Chugai Pharmaceutical; Osaka University
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in Japan (unspecified route)
- 25 May 1999 Preclinical development for Solid tumours in Japan (Unknown route)