Alpha-v Beta-x inhibitor
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 31 May 2003 Discontinued for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 May 2002 No development reported for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Apr 2000 Monsanto has merged with Pharmacia & Upjohn to form Pharmacia Corporation