Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2001
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Erectile dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 02 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Erectile dysfunction in USA (Unknown route)
- 15 Jun 2000 A study has been added to the adverse events and Men's Health therapeutic trials sections
- 23 May 2000 A study has been added to the Men's Health therapeutic trials, adverse events and pharmacokinetics sections