Research programme: C17-20 lyase inhibitors - ICR/BTGAlternative Names: C17-20 lyase inhibitors - Institute of Cancer Research/British Technology Group
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator The Institute of Cancer Research
- Developer BTG; The Institute of Cancer Research
- Mechanism of Action Steroid 17-alpha-hydroxylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 May 1999 Preclinical development for Prostate cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)