Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Integrin alphaVbeta3 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 05 Apr 2000 Monsanto has merged with Pharmacia & Upjohn to form Pharmacia Corporation
- 28 May 1999 New profile
- 28 May 1999 Preclinical development for Solid tumours in USA (Unknown route)