A 197574Alternative Names: A-197574
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Farnesyltranstransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route) before 2012
- 28 May 1999 Preclinical development for Solid tumours in USA (Unknown route)