DTaP vaccine - WyethAlternative Names: Acel-Imune; Diphtheria tetanus-acellular pertussis vaccine - Wyeth Vaccines
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2001
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Market Withdrawal Diphtheria; Pertussis; Tetanus
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jan 2001 Withdrawn for Pertussis in USA (IM)
- 26 Jan 2001 Withdrawn for Tetanus in USA (IM)
- 26 Jan 2001 Withdrawn for Diphtheria in USA (IM)