AspirochlorineAlternative Names: A 30641; oryzachlorine
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2001
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antifungals
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors; RNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections; Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 13 Nov 2001 No-Development-Reported for Mycoses in Italy (Unknown route)
- 13 Nov 2001 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in Italy (Unknown route)
- 01 Jun 1999 New profile