DesfesoterodineAlternative Names: PNU-200577
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Phenols; Propylamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 1999 New profile
- 01 Jun 1999 Preclinical development for Urinary incontinence in USA (Unknown route)