At a glance
- Originator Karo Bio
- Class Benzofurans; Carboxylic acids; Class III antiarrhythmics; Iodobenzenes; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Thyroid hormone receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 12 Mar 2002 A study has been added to the Arrhythmias pharmacodynamics section
- 12 May 2000 KB 130015 is available for licensing (http://www.karobio.se)
- 03 Jun 1999 Preclinical development for Arrhythmias in Sweden (Unknown route)