Adcon AAlternative Names: Adcon-A
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Gliatech (CEASED)
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Post-surgical adhesions
Most Recent Events
- 22 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Post-surgical adhesions in USA (Topical)
- 17 May 2002 Gliatech has filed a petition for bankruptcy protection
- 14 Jan 2000 Investigation in Post-surgical adhesions in USA (Topical)