Research programme: xanthine oxidase inhibitors - BTG/King's College LondonAlternative Names: Xanthine oxidase inhibitors research programme - BTG/King's College London
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer BTG; Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Xanthine oxidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Adult respiratory distress syndrome; Neuroprotection; Shock
Most Recent Events
- 18 Apr 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Shock in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 18 Apr 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Neuroprotection in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 18 Apr 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Adult respiratory distress syndrome in United Kingdom (unspecified route)