Research programme: drug abuse antibodies - DrugAbuse SciencesAlternative Names: COC-AB; MAP-AB; MET-AB
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator DrugAbuse Sciences
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cocaine abuse; Drug abuse
Most Recent Events
- 14 May 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Drug abuse in USA (Injection)
- 14 May 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cocaine abuse in USA (Injection)
- 24 Mar 2006 Suspended - Preclinical for Cocaine abuse in USA (Injection)