Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Pfizer
- Class Anti-ischaemics
- Mechanism of Action Metalloprotease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Myocardial infarction
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jun 2000 Pfizer has merged with Warner-Lambert
- 18 Apr 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes have been made
- 08 Jun 1999 New profile