RGH 1962Alternative Names: GYKI 39541
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Gedeon Richter; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antithrombotics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Hungary (PO)
- 08 Jun 1999 New profile
- 08 Jun 1999 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Hungary (PO)